Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is an explanation for the extraordinarily pleasurable feeling I get from practicing yoga?

After I do yoga I feel really good. Music sounds better, food tastes better, I am altogether a kinder and happier person. I have discussed this with others and I am not alone. Does anyone have a reason for or explanation for this?|||Sounds to me like an endorphin rush, also known as runners high. It is fairly common, but still very pleasurable. enjoy!|||I don%26#039;t know, but dang I want to start practising yoga now though!!!|||Yes the answer is ZEN. After doing yoga you are more connected to your inner self, your spirit. Runners get the same feeling.|||endorphins are released|||ok how does that work im not trying to be rude but its just hard to understand arent u just kind of sitting there? id try yoga but i guess you kinda need someone who konws what theyre doing

No comments:

Post a Comment