Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it not recommended to do any cardio work after a yoga class?

I have been told this by a yoga instructor, though it makes little sense to me and I would like to keep doing treadmill exercise straight after- Is there any reason I shouldn%26#039;t? |||Whne doing yoga you relax all your muscles, stretch them and also slow your heart rate down. If you then go onto building muscle and bringing your heart rate up again you could have serious heart failure, you could also damage your muscles to the point where you can no longer control them. It is a very silly thing to do, and you shouldn%26#039;t really be doing exercises like this if you don%26#039;t understand what they do and how.|||I would have thought it would be much better to do the treadmill before the yoga. At the end of a yoga sessions you cool and down and do relaxation don%26#039;t you which is a good point to stop working out. So maybe just do the treadmill first?

No comments:

Post a Comment