Monday, November 16, 2009

What is a good guided intermediate yoga dvd?

I have done yoga before, and I am looking for a dvd(NOT FOR BEGINNERS) more of an intermediate, do you have any suggestions? Thanks.|||I really like Yoga for Energy with Rodney Yee (I think I got the name of it right). It%26#039;s got no instruction, just tells you which pose to move into...it%26#039;s in 5 sections so you can do any or all when you feel the need.





I really like it, but when I first got it I had to pay attention, and sometimes they%26#039;d move from one pose to another faster than I was accustomed to, having only used beginner videos/dvds prior to that.





Here%26#039;s a link to it so you can see it and read the description...if you decide to buy, definitely price shop (I%26#039;ve found really good deals on Amazon and eBay on DVDs in the past).





http://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Journals-Ener...

No comments:

Post a Comment