Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yoga???????

Ok, I would like to get rid of stress. Someone suggested yoga. However, I am NOT limber. Should I still look into it?|||Yoga is union. Yoga is not just physical (Hatha) but complete union, enunciated in its 8 branches, so beautifull by Patanjali.





Anyways, on more practical terms: Yes, yoga, the union is necessary for stress relief, achieving freedom from thoughts.





Yoga is union... of what with what? Within is an arrangement since birth: Kundalini (Divine Feminine) and Atma (Spirit) which are separate and need to unite to create the joy and bliss. The fallout of this yoga/union is bliss, relief from all concerns, pains and tensions.





The Kundalini needs to traverse the path of the central channel before touching the spirit which resides in the physical heart.





One exercise, a guided meditation I can recommend is by H. H. Shri Mataji and its quite likely that at the end of this short meditation, you%26#039;ll be quite blissed:


http://www.sahajayoga.com.au/info/experi...





Good Day, Mate!|||hey, v1ctor_a2 ..that%26#039;s so spot on!





now, how could i add you to my yahoo 360? looking for someone to talk more on yoga. am doing a teacher training here in hong kong.





my 360 nickname is ashtangi_kali Report Abuse
|||i am not flexible at all i cant even touch the floor but i would say science i started yoga which is last year most of my pains around my neck and back and stress of me. so just do it the way you can do it and have fun|||Yes, there are many versions of yoga and you do not need to be very limber to do it. Once you practice for a while, you will become more limber. It%26#039;s a wnderful way to relax just do not push yourself into any advanced positions. You%26#039;ll end up hurting yourself and causing more stress.|||Yoga consists of 3 elements





Asanas (the exercises or movements)


Breathing


Meditation (relax, think)





The physical bending side is totally variable based on your age and flexibility - so stiffies can enjoy the overall benefits, be assured you will loosen up your mind and your body with Yoga...|||Definitely give it a try. Take a beginner%26#039;s class but most yoga intstructors let you know that everyone is at a different level and you dont need to do exactly what your neighbor can do. I starting doing yoga a few weeks ago and it makes me feel great. The nights I do yoga, I get the best sleep too.|||Yoga is one of the best activities you can do for the well-being of your body and mind. How do you think you will ever become limber unless you gently stretch your body? It%26#039;s amazing how just learning to breathe correctly makes you feel better. GO FOR IT!|||you DO NOT need to be limber for yoga! that is a total myth. you just happen to get more limber from doing yoga. see if you have Bikram%26#039;s Hot Yoga near you! its awesome!|||Yoga is the best! You can search around for the best type to fit your lifestyle and some schools focus a lot on breath and general relaxation. I had the most awful semester last year and the only way I got through it was my beginer yoga class.

No comments:

Post a Comment