Monday, November 16, 2009

Tell me your experience with yoga and the benefits you received?

For those of you that do yoga, do you really see a difference? And what do you notice that has improved physically, mentally, or spiritually?|||You definitely receive benefits. Spiritually, mentally... I wasn%26#039;t anxious for everything anymore, no stress at all! And i faced the world more positively. These were the most important for me. I dunno how it happened, but it helped me a lot. %26lt;3|||Mentally and physically ... yes. Everything seems to get better blood flow. I like to combine it with pilates to get a good core strength.|||I used to do yoga two times a day (I just follwed a video, in the comfort of my own home) once in the morning and once at night. My arms and legs and tummy got toned and I had more energy and was more calm after doing the exersizes. It deffinately made an impact on my body, physicaly, just not something totatly drastic, and mentaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment