Monday, November 16, 2009

What type of yoga is best for toning & flexiblity?

I am 34 and can%26#039;t touch my toes, plus I have recently lost weight and want to tone my abs, and thighs. Which type of yoga should I try for flexibility and toning these areas?|||All they types of yoga promote toning of the entire body and improving flexibility. I have found that Power Yoga (aka. Ashtanga or Vinyasa) is particularly good at toning the entire body. In power yoga, you go through a series of movements following the breath. There are also classes where you do power hold of 1 minute in all the poses. Holding plank or side plank for a minute or more are great ways to tone the core.





Hatha yoga is the more typical yoga class, and it consists of gentle stretching and holding the poses. However, I don%26#039;t find it as effective as power yoga. I can feel the effects of gaining strength and toning from power yoga, but have not had the same effects with hatha yoga classes.





Also, if you want to specifically focus on toning the core (abs) consider taking a Pilate%26#039;s class. Pilate%26#039;s is similar to yoga, but focuses on toning the core more than the entire body.|||All kind of yoga postures will help you tone your body.


http://www.yogawizard.com|||bikram yoga! it%26#039;s amazing and will transform your body|||Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little %26quot;help%26quot; so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at


http://www.greatgiftsyes.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment