Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it true that most yoga classes are female only because women like to blow off amongst themselves?

I think this question has been outstanding since yoga was invented. Many, many centuries ago.|||Who, in fact, do they blow off?|||Question outstanding for centuries? This is the first I%26#039;ve heard of it. I really don%26#039;t think that that happens in Yoga.


It only seems women only because they can%26#039;t get much exercise and fitness any other way. 90% of all sports must be male orientated; football, rugby, cricket, etc. So maybe it is the most popular of a niche selection.|||I never liked he prospect of wrapping my legs around my head in stretchy pants. Seen enough Ohms in electric class.|||Well it isnt, yoga is a ritual of exercises practiced since ancient times and its usually men who did more than women Yogi - ever heard of that?


Its very powerful if you do it consistently and there are amazing benefits.


Go and learn more about it on the web, hope this helps|||Yes they give each other points for,loudness, length, smell,etc,|||The blowing off (if it happens) is more likely to be an accidental consequence of doing Yoga than the intended purpose.





In my experience it%26#039;s usually men who gather together (in the pub, on the sports field etc.) to blow off amongst themselves. But I only have half the evidence needed for a definitive answer, being only a man.





I rest my case.|||Don%26#039;t be silly, reasearch a subject before you go spouting on like that.|||You should step out of your microcosm.|||Many men think that yoga is girlish so a lot of those on these classes are, yes, women...





As for the kama sutra...well, it should be practiced by both sexes!|||women go mostly because men are not as supple they are to stiff|||Why would I a single man want to hang out with a bunch of leatard clad overweight women who were bending and stretching? Ohhhh sick.





Thanks, I%26#039;ll pass. Yes I%26#039;ve seen the video tapes of yoga with all the young hotties. I%26#039;ve also seen the real class. Like I said Ohhh sick.|||How would you research something like that...oh, yes, give an overfunded University team some more cash to look into it...that and why money is round and why caterpillars don%26#039;t have feet on their teeth...etc, that way we can keep the money going to those who already have jobs and make students pay for their education...for the rest of their lives.|||by blowing off do you mean farting only you didn%26#039;t quite make it clear what you were talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment