Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yoga.......,?

r there any good yoga poses that a 13yr old guy can do im just starting. ps 4 the record i am straight|||First, doing yoga doesn%26#039;t mean you are gay. I am in a yoga class that has 5 male members, all obviously masculine, several of them are married. So toss out that stupid stereotype. :)





Also, yoga is NOT just for people with back pain or problems as one poster has insinuated. It is excellent for increasing flexibility, strength, and stamina and is an excellent supplement for any other physical activity or sport (weight lifting, circuit training, running, etc.) I highly recommend it to everyone I meet.





As for yoga poses for you at 13, go ahead and start any beginner series.


I found a link to a yoga video for teens, it sounds like a great video to me. I%26#039;m actually going to order it for my 11 yo son :)


http://www.fitnessbeginnings.com/yoga-te...





Hope this helped!|||why? you%26#039;re young and probably don%26#039;t have severe back pain or something... I understand my dad sometimes needs yoga... unless you want to be a gymnast?


umm... there%26#039;s one that i know thats hard to do: do the flamingo pose (left leg bent) then hold your left foot with your left hand and then reach foreward with your right hand and and push your left leg back and keep in balance.|||%26quot;ps 4 the record i am straight%26quot;





Wow. Just because you wrote that in, you%26#039;re probably kinda gay. But seriously, I%26#039;m sure that there are lots of yoga poses for beginners, I just don%26#039;t know any.|||the basics. look up beginners yoga online or buy a book. also, find a yoga studio near you to take a beginners class. i%26#039;ve done all of those things....|||for beginners Inyengar Yoga


http://yoga.about.com/od/beginningyogapo...

No comments:

Post a Comment