Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the best start in Yoga for beginner?

I am totally new to yoga. Any good tip for beginner?|||Yoga Magazine .com is a good web site to try for information on poses and starting a practice. A good beginner video is Patricia Waldens beginning yoga video or dvd. Gaiman.com has a good listing of yoga supplies including dvd.s|||its not about getting all the posters right its about the peace of mind concentrait on ur breathing and ur body will fallow long breaths in through the nose out through the mouth|||I%26#039;m a beginner at Yoga as well. I talked to the instructor and told her my health problems and my degree of flexiability. She choose the right class for me which is gently and easy.|||Start with deep breathing exercises and start the stretching exercises:


http://www.yoginfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment