Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you shake up your yoga routine?

Is it vital to join a yoga studio and/or have an instructor, or is there a do-it-yourself way with the basic poses? I was thinking something like a yoga deck of cards (is there such a thing?), where I could shuffle the poses to get a different workout every time. I have a bunch of videos, but they%26#039;re tedious after a while. If joining a class is the best way, please be honest! Thanks!|||I teach yoga, and also used the videos, dvd%26#039;s too. There is something about a class that just makes things more fun. My class all know each other now, and whenever someone new comes in they all speak to them and get to know them. I%26#039;d say classes will perk up your routine. You%26#039;ll meet people, get out of the house, and have a real live teacher! It makes a real difference! Be sure to ask about the level of difficulty before going in, and most of all have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment