Monday, November 16, 2009

What is better for loosing weight yoga or Pilates?

I have done some bickrem hot yoga but now its summer i get too hot. I wasnt the best at yoga, so would anyone recomend pilates?|||Pilates is definitely better if weight loss is your goal. Pilates is strength training as well as flexibility and balance, whereas yoga is more geared towards flexibility and relaxation. In Pilates you%26#039;ll build muscle mass all over your body, even in places you didn%26#039;t know muscles existed. The more lean muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn and the more pounds you%26#039;ll drop. Pilates is an amazing workout! Go for it!|||I cannot say for sure which is better for weight loss, but after doing Pilates, I have tons more energy and actually want to do things. I%26#039;d give it a try, it%26#039;s amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment