Monday, November 16, 2009

What are 3 great total body yoga poses I can do in the morning?

I would like to add a little yoga each day. What are 2-3 poses that can help me be more flexible that I can do everyday when I wake up. I would like to take about 5 minutes to do this and increase overtime.|||There is actually one yoga routine which will exercise your whole body. You can do it for 5 minutes every morning and it will really help you with flexibility. The beautiful thing is that it exercises and stretches every single part of your body.





The name of it is Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar). If you want to find out more about it, here are some links that I recommend:





http://santosha.com/asanas/suryanamaskar...





http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=e...





Enjoy!|||I do form of power yoga by Diamond Dallas Page, it is called the YRG Workout. He has some great yoga poses but my favorites are bent knee triangle because I can fell it open up my back and hips. I also like Road Warrior #1 because is stretches your lower body. They sell DVD%26#039;s but I found some positions online at the site below. Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment