Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is yoga or pilates a good exercise for me?

I am 5 foot 2 and I weigh 125. I walk on the treadmill everyday for 40 minutes or I will do 20 on the treadmill and 20 on the bike. I really want to become more flexible and flatten up my tummy some. Is it okay to do both yoga and pilates? Do you have any websites you would recommend? Any beginner tips?|||Yes, absolutely! You can do yoga and combine it with any other physical or fitness exercise... With yoga you%26#039;ll be more flexible, develop your balance and focus, which is very important for you! You can do it regardless your religion..because, simply, it will not hurt your spiritual life, it will make you even stronger mentally, physically and emotionally. So, no worries :) Here%26#039;s a great free yoga e-course for you:


http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com|||They are both good for toning and increasing your flexibility, you can get ideas to do it at home at www.yogajournal.com|||By Yog asanas, we remove the distortions and disabilities of the physical body and bring it into discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment