Monday, November 16, 2009

What kind of exercise do you recommend I try, pilates or yoga?

I want to buy an exercise video, because I want to tone up and lose some weight. I go to the gym, but I just started, and I would like to be able to fit something in on the days I cannot make it to the gym. I have a chubby stomach, and big thighs. Do you recommend I try a pilates video, or a yoga video? Or maybe you have other suggestions?|||These are similiar programs.





http://www.winsorpilates.com/index.php?a...





http://www.zonepilates.com/|||I am doing the same thing, i just started this week. I am doing yoga, pilates and cardio. Yoga is good for stretching and breathing and pilates is a combination of both and a little more and i love it! Pilates works on your core so you are working on the abs a lot, and you can really feel the burn! I rented a dvd from the library, bf i go out and buy one, just to see what it is like. It has yoga and pilates. I just started so i dont see the results but sure do feel them! Also, you have to do cardio, it works, just walking around help shed pounds. Or doing something that will get that heart pumping, and following a pretty decent diet. Yoga and pilates focus on body sculpting, and will give you a leaner look, nice legs and elongates your body. (I am talking about pilates!)





Basically, i say do all three...

No comments:

Post a Comment