Monday, November 16, 2009

What are some good exercises/yoga poses to help fix my posture?

I always walk with my head down low, pretty much always have. Would like to have good posture, and not become a hunchback. I really need some good exercises or yoga to get my posture to how it should be.|||Standing is one of the important and beneficial yoga poses. This pose is helpful in aligning your body and your feet. It is also very useful in improving and maintaining a good posture. It is an advantage because if you have a bad posture, your backbones can be stretched and straightened without noticing it. Standing poses helps in giving strength to your legs and at the same time increase elasticity in your legs and hips because they are all connected to each other. |||I read the article over and thought it was a pretty good article which outlined how certain weight training exercise regimes can really boost your natural growth hormone production. Of course, we all know that more natural growth hormone you have in your system, combined with a higher natural testosterone count will lead to higher gains in lean muscle mass.





I have to admit, the exercise regime for those actors, in it鈥檚 whole format seemed harmless, but if you performed these exercises in succession of each other, it makes for a pretty intense workout. Here鈥檚 the workout:





鈥?Pull ups: 25 reps;


鈥?Dead lifts (135 pounds): 50 reps;


鈥?Push ups: 50 reps;


鈥?Box jumps with 24 inch boxes: 50 reps;


鈥?Floor wipers (135 pounds): 50 reps;


鈥?Kettle bell cleans and presses (36 pounds): 50 reps;


鈥?Pull ups: 25 reps;





Each exercise is to be performed in succession with no rest between exercises. This is a very intense set that, I would imagine, require a huge amount of energy and effort. Imagine trying to do 3 sets with this type of set and rep scheme. Anyways, my curiosity got the better of me, and I went over the entire article.|||Yes you can, through yoga postures! Such as, the tada asana pose, it%26#039;s a nice posture for your body..





You can discover more, through this free yoga e-course:


http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com...








Best

No comments:

Post a Comment