Monday, November 16, 2009

I want to start doing yoga at home. How do i get started?

I work out the gym for an hour to two every day, i eat right, but i still dont lose weight. I have been stressing alot and i%26#039;m told that might be why my body wont let go of these unwanted pounds i%26#039;m packing. (15lb) i was told to try yoga to relax and it should help my body, but how do i get started? i want to do it at home, in my bedroom, where i can be alone and truly relax. Please help.|||Yes, Yoga is the only remedy.


I am from India. I practice yoga researched by Vethatiri Maharishi, 93 yrs old master passed away an year back.


Visit www.vethathiri.org/ mostly you will get an idea. They have training centers thru the world.





Wishes from Jagadeeswaran Chennai, Tamil nadu, India


tjagadeeswaran@yahoo.co.uk|||ask around to some friends for some dvds of yoga they recommend....or go to a few classes to learn the basics then you can do it at home yourself....|||Rodney Yee has wonderful DVD%26#039;s and videos. Many levels of skill available %26amp; in beautiful settings. Great stuff.|||Try searching info in internet. I have included a link below. Go to a book store or a fitness store %26amp; get information.|||buy/rent some books and/or videos from a store or form the library... wherever and books will give u good tips and show u useful positions but videos are much more relaxing b/c u dnt have to flip the page everytime u want to do sumthing else.





I use yoga booty ballet... which is like relaxing then a workout then a strengthworkout and ends with more relaxation- i use them quite often but books are good to read to understand wut to think about and how ur body should be comfortable ect.





good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment