Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I find an investor in Long Island, NY to invest $ to open my children's yoga studio?

I currently teach children%26#039;s yoga in my home and at the homes of clients, with a small client base. I have a business plan and location for a studio to rent, but since a grant is difficult to get for such a project, I am looking for an investor for a very lucrative project. Ideas?|||You%26#039;re probably best off going to a bank and getting a small-business loan.|||Why don%26#039;t you go to a local yoga for adults, and ask them if they want to take part in it/ invest. That would be the best thing for you to do.





Otherwise there are websites online that you can post your business plan and if they think its profitable they will grant you money.





Find a good and profitable yoga place, and see what they think about your business plan and try to partner up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment