Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is it possible/easy to become flexible after you are an adult and become good at yoga?

I am wondering if it is possible to gain flexibility even though I am already an adult. I know it is better and easier when you are younger. I am 22 and taking yoga. I am working very hard to do the poses but it is so hard. How long does it take to gain strength? Also how long does it take to become flexible? Any insight would be great! Thanks!|||Just keep working at your stretches. It won%26#039;t take too long to regain some flexibility and strength!|||Yes! And you are only 22! We have a Yoga show here where I am. Her name is Gerda and she is well in her 70%26#039;s. This woman is amazing! She started at 50 because of Arthritis. She teaches here too. Google her. Gerda Krebs.|||OH YEAH it is possible all you have to do is keep at it you will be amazed at what your body can do no matter how old you are.. Also try some palates it is good for flexibility too. After you do it for about 2 weeks you will see a big difference.|||as long as you dont have any joint dammage you should be able to work up to it, but give it a while, a year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment