Saturday, May 15, 2010

I got a question about ballet and yoga?

Have you ever seen any over weight ballerinas?(not to offend nobody)seriously?I%26#039;ve never seen one and do you think big girls/boys can do ballet?








Also what exactly is yoga apart from an exercise?Does it have an origin?|||Yes I%26#039;m quite certain overweight people can do ballet if they put the effort into it. The reason why proffessionals all seem to have the same body type is because they are choosen for thier shape as much as thier dancing ability (this is especially true for women). I think that%26#039;s terribly old fashioned and it would be much more interesting to see different body types on stage, but who knows when it will change.|||I%26#039;m only 16 and I%26#039;ve been dancing since I have been 3, and from what I know... there aren%26#039;t any legit over weight ballerinas. But I%26#039;ve seen plenty of young girls that are a bit heavy get quite good and sometimes better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment