Saturday, May 15, 2010

I work out and am trying to gain some muscle will pilates or yoga be good?

I%26#039;m a 20 yr old male 165lbs 5%26#039;11. I am in pretty good shape, play a bunch of sports like baseball and hockey. I%26#039;m interested in getting in the best shape I can while putting on some muscle. I am looking into taking a pilates or yoga class. Are there any positives or negatives that I should think about before starting?|||I would suggest yoga. Pilates is more of a calorie and fat burning workout. Yoga strengthens your body as well as stretches your muscles.|||Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I%26#039;m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it%26#039;s all 100% natural). You can check the website at


http://www.thin-diet-fun.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!|||Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I%26#039;m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it%26#039;s all 100% natural). You can check the website at


http://www.be-happy-diet.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!|||They will give you lean muscle,


if you realy want to bulk up, lift weights.|||My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product (all natural) which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website


http://www.fun-diet-easy.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!|||Hi,





I%26#039;ve tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don%26#039;t work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it%26#039;s 100% natural). The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That%26#039;s why I recommend you check this product at http://www.thin-quick.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.


Good luck!|||Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product (I only wanted something 100% natural). I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little %26quot;help%26quot; so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at


http://www.diet-happy.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment