Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is it okay for me to wear yoga pants out in public?

I have a pair of yoga pants from Aerie. They%26#039;re basically like a pair of black leggings but they are longer and bootlegged. I%26#039;m just wondering if it would look weird if I wore them out in public. They%26#039;re really tight and I%26#039;m really thin. I usually wear a thong underneath so there%26#039;s no pantylines.





Would you think it was kind of gross or weird if you saw someone wearing something like that?|||It depends on what you are going out to do and what you wear with it.





If you are just running errands or something, I see no problem with that. I have actually had to leave the gym and run to Walmart or something wearing yoga pants.





However, for a day out at the mall or hanging out with friends, I%26#039;d have to say no.|||It%26#039;s a little weird. It can look like your trying to hard to get attention. Even if that%26#039;s not true people will think that. If you don%26#039;t care what people think then go ahead.





Also, where are you going? If yoru just going to the grocery store or on a walk then sure. If your going to someone%26#039;s house or to a place where you know a lot of people then probably not.|||I think it would be fine if you are wearing gym shoes and gym type top...people will know you are going to or from the gym. If you are really self-conscious about it you could tie a thin hoodie around your waist. I have worn spandex pants around like if I had to go to the grocery store after the gym or something. And, if you look hot in them why not show it off!|||Women tend to wear some sort of oversized shirt or sweater with such an opaque tights look. I think many of them want to go without the butt hiding shirt, but they like you fear that it will look trashy. Or ... maybe they fear that it will look like they are a little too proud of their bodies. Either way, it%26#039;s a risk. The question comes back to you: How badly do you want to wear them? What risks are you willing to take in order to do so?|||I don%26#039;t see a problem with it. Sometimes i go out like that if i%26#039;m running to the store.


My best friend wears yoga pants all the time to school and stuff and she always looks cute. As long as you don%26#039;t look like you just rolled out of bed I think it%26#039;s fine.|||yeah that wold be bad.


hey if i have to get up and get dressed, i think everyone else should.


thats just as bad as wearing pjs in public.


just by some comfy sweat pants and your good to go|||I wouldn%26#039;t have a problem with you wearing yoga pants in public. As long as you don%26#039;t make them look hoochie, then you%26#039;re all good!|||If you%26#039;re thin yes. If your are not thin then hell no.|||i think its fine. just wear them like when you would wear sweat pants =)

No comments:

Post a Comment