Friday, November 18, 2011

What type of clothes should I use to meditate or for yoga purposes?

I was told that I need some specific Zen clothes or Yoga clothes. But I read that normal clothes is ok. Any great suggestions would be appreciated? What about a nice japanese kimodo? Would that help? Thanks.|||I took a Kundalini yoga class. We did lots of meditation. It can be done in normal clothes, I always picked comfy, normal clothes. I know if you wear white and cover your head, it%26#039;s supposed to be more affective... but I can%26#039;t remember exactly why, I think because it helped your aurea (spelling?).|||anything that is comfortable for meditation. The idea is to be less distracted by uncomfortable clothes. Yoga can be pretty active, but comfortable is important there, too|||clean and you need to be freshly showered comfortable clothing like PJ%26#039;s or loose fitting so you will be able to constrate on meditating instead of being clothing uncomfortable|||Anything comfortable and non restricting. Some people prefer nude.|||spandex.|||nope you don%26#039;t. You just need something comfortable. Really tight jeans are not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment