Friday, November 18, 2011

What specific things will pilates and yoga do for my body?

I%26#039;m sorry I%26#039;ve asked similar things to this a couple times. I didn%26#039;t get very many answers. I was mainly wondering if pilates and yoga can help me loose weight. Thanks!|||Pilates are really good to tone your abs. If you have little fat on your stomach, then those are really good for you so your abs show. But if you want to lose fat, do aerobic exersising like jogging, along with pilates about 2 times a week. Good luck=]|||By Yog asanas, we remove the distortions and disabilities of the physical body and bring it into discipline. However Pranayama influences the subtle and the physical bodies in a greater measure than Yogsanas do and that too in a perceptible manner. In the human body, lungs, heart and brain hold very important positions and they depend on each other heavily for their health.|||Pilates will tone you

No comments:

Post a Comment