Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the best yoga DVD for older women?

My mum does yoga but unfortunately her teacher is unable to hold classes for a few months. My mum would like to keep practicing with a DVD. Does anyone know of any good yoga DVDs which are suitable for mature women who are quite new to yoga?|||I do yoga using the internet. I am 45 years old, and started using this when I was pretty new to yoga too. the site offers 7 classes per week to choose from, all 1 hr long each. It%26#039;s completely free.


http://www.yogatoday.com


The instructors are professional and the classes are very informative and helpful, and most are geared for all levels. the instructors will suggest modifications for those who may have a difficult time with some of the poses.


I suggest she give it a try.


Also Ravi Singh and Ana Brett have a lot of good DVDs your mum may enjoy. Good luck!|||Yogalates by Louise Solomon....it%26#039;s actually a combination of yoga and pilates and is great for all ages and all fitness levels.|||try with


http://searchoptima.com/yoga.dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment