Friday, November 18, 2011

What are the benefits of yoga and which is best for me?

I know there are different types of yoga. Which is for someone who has a build of 5%26#039;5%26quot; and 110 pounds ( so no weight loss, or heavy-sweating type yoga)? I just want to maintain flexibility and give myself more energy without coffee.|||here try this one it looked good to me. it is not very physically demanding and is good for stress relief :)|||I%26#039;d suggest hatha yoga. It%26#039;s not strenuous in a cardiovascular way. It promotes flexibility and relaxation, and increases your ability to focus and feel alert. I find that I need less sleep and have more energy with this type of yoga. :)





Anusara yoga is of the same branch, with a focus on alignment. I like this one quite a bit since I have lower back issues.





Enjoy, and Namaste! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment