Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of yoga is good for tension?

I%26#039;ve always had a problem with tension, for apparently no reason. Now that I work long days, by the time I get home it feels like everything shoulder up is just tight, especially my throat and forehead. An advil would do the trick but I don%26#039;t want to rely on that. Can anyone recommend some type of yoga, breathing technique, meditation, anything specific? Thanks.|||i think any type of yoga would help with tension.





you can try getting a thai massage too...i heard this really helps.|||try this





http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=0tp6BHm0...|||There are plenty of yoga books out there. For tension, pick a yoga that has a lot of stretching. You might also check your local yellow pages for meditation or yoga instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment