Friday, November 18, 2011

Any good yoga poses for someone who wants to lean up?

I%26#039;m new to yoga, I%26#039;m not exactly sure how it%26#039;s supposed to go...I%26#039;ve seen that Natamase Yoga on the Fit channel, but it goes pretty fast...I really want to lean up my arms and legs. I%26#039;m already pretty flexible, so please, if you have any websites or youtube videos, that would help me out so much.|||Try getting Denise Austin%26#039;s Yoga burn DVD. once you are ok with that, try Kathy Smith%26#039;s The Yoga Challenge. both DVDs will help you tone up. Austin%26#039;s DVD will start off with a 20 minute Yoga burn (a series of Vinyasa style poses) and then it will move on to 10 minute workouts each for abs and legs. Smith%26#039;s DVD is an hour long sequence of yoga poses.





Both are beneficial. I find that I am toning up pretty well, and I feel great after each workout. The best thing about getting a yoga DVD is that you can pause the workout, breathe a little while and get back to it. ITs a good investment if you want to tone up. And you can do it at home! |||Very good start! Yoga will help you lean up your arms and legs, definitely.


And get in shape fast. Here is a nice free yoga relaxation e-course for you, with many poses and exercises:


http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com...











All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment