Sunday, April 26, 2009

How do I become a certified yoga instructor?

I am interested in becoming a yoga instructor, specifically for prenatal and mommy and me yoga (also known as Itsy Bitsy Yoga in some places). I used to do yoga all the time and I am now getting back into it and my love for it keeps growing. I know it will take a long time, and I am starting by taking regular Hatha Yoga classes, I just want to know the steps I will need to take, and any tips from anyone who has been there.|||Talk with your Yoga instructor to see how they were certified...and to see %26quot;if%26quot; they are certified, many are, but quite a few are not...





You could also look online to see what the cert process is...try doing a google search on Yoga Certification and see what comes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment