Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Yoga positions should I do to become flexible & maintain a good balance?

I have just recently decided to try some yoga, and when I got the book telling me all about it, and certain positions for it, there are many! I just want to pick a few, but i%26#039;m not sure which positions I should do. Can someone help? Thanks.|||There are many yoga poses that will make you flexible, sun salutation poses are great, cut pose is nice.. in fact, you need to know the physiological benefits of each pose to better understand its usability and effectiveness.. for this purpose, here%26#039;s a good free e-course:


http://www.yoga-health-beauty-energy.com...|||Instead of just jumping into a yoga book, try a yoga class at your local YMCA/GYM. My yoga instructor @ my local Community College said that if you don%26#039;t do specific counter-balances after specific positions you can hurt yourself. I%26#039;ve just started doing yoga too, been to 4, 2-hours classes so far, maybe i%26#039;m in the same boat as you.





Hope i%26#039;ve helped.|||Doggy style

No comments:

Post a Comment